Is your competition getting more business than you?
The big question is “why”?
More and more people are using the internet to find what they’re looking for. The Yellow Pages is on its way out. Google, Yahoo and Bing are in. When a potential client does a Google search for your type of business you want to be found there on the first page. Let’s face it, how often do you go to page 2 to look … for anything?
How do we find out what your competition is doing? Easy, run a competitive analysis.
A competitive analysis can tell us:
- what keywords they’re using
- what business directories they are listed in
- what sites are linking to them
- if there’s something interesting on their web site that you should be doing on yours
From the results we can work together to determine what you’d like to use.
- Many business directories are FREE
- Link exchanges (where you put their site link on your link page and they return the favor) only costs the webmaster time to put it on your site
- Keywords that are relevant to your business can be integrated into your site (once again, for webmaster time)
All these techniques increase your ranking, getting you closer to that goal of page one.
Are you curious about your competitors? Don’t let time slip away. Call 508-697-4027 to request your competitive analysis or fill out the form on our contact page.