Do you have a digital marketing plan?
If you’re like most business owners you’re great at what you do and the other stuff gets pushed to the wayside. Then, when you’re slow, you wonder how this happened. It happened because there wasn’t a plan to be consistently marketing.
When I meet with a potential client they’re always amazed when I ask “who is your target market?”. What’s that got to do with building a website? And then when I ask for their vision and mission I get an even more confused look! I’m keeping the big picture in mind when I develop the plan for the website and a possible marketing plan down the line. The better I understand how your business works and who your customer is the better I can help you reach them.
Here’s how we start a digital marketing plan:
- Pull together graphics that would interest your potential customer.
- Write content that speaks to their pain points and talks about solutions for them or we guide you to write your own.
- Help you with giveaways and create a form for them to get on your list.
- Pull together a social media plan to keep in front of the target market.
- Analyze Google Analytics to make sure pages are being read.
- Constantly tweak and make adjustments to increase time on the page.
And when we’re done with that, we do it all over again to make sure it’s always working.
Last month we launched BenzStrategicGroup.com. Karen Benz is a coach, trainer and speaker. She was offered a training gig in Florida by someone who told her they loved her website and was sending it on to someone else to show the “high caliber person we have on the team”. Needless to say – Karen was thrilled and so was I! I’m so happy for her!!
So, what’s your digital marketing plan?
If you’ve got that confused look you can always give us a call at 508-697-4027 or fill out our convenient form and we’ll pull one together for you. We’d be happy to sit down with you and learn about your business and see if we can get you a gig in Florida (just kidding!).